Gold coins can be bought and sold in the state of Ohio either through local retail show rooms or through online dealers. Since the prices of precious metals are currently quite high, it has given root to a lot of dishonest coin dealers in Ohio and all over the US. It is prudent to research coin dealers in Ohio to find merchants that are both safe and discrete. Use online resources to find out the best prices for your numismatic gold coins to ensure that you can negotiate the best prices as prices can fluctuate form dealer to dealer and from day to day. To find the most reputable coin dealers in Ohio, make sure the suppliers have been in business for five years or more and checkout the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for complaints or compliments.
– American Coin & Collectibles is one of many trusted gold coin dealers in Ohio that boasts its “0 complains status from the Better Business Bureau. Since BBB accreditation is based on 16 various factors, you can be certain that this vendor has rightfully earned it’s A seal. American Coin & Collectibles has been in business for over thirty years and is currently associated with several notable organizations such as being an official dealer of the US Mint, member of the American Numismatic Association and Numismatic Guaranty Corporation. This Columbus dealer also trades in scrap gold as well as other precious metals.
– Coin Appraisal Services in Columbus is one of many gold coin dealers that specialize in appraisals for collections and estates. They hold an A rating from the BBB and no complaints status. It’s one of the few dealers that are PCGS and NGC certified that can provide free verbal grading and quoting, expertise on the best way to liquidate a coin collection as a whole or piece by piece. They also provide free educational seminars and hold professional coin auctions on your site.
– Akron Coin & Jewelry located near Akron, OH proudly bears an A+ BBB accreditation and has been accredited since 1992 considered one of the oldest and most trusted coin dealers in Ohio. No matter whether you are seeking to buy bullion or collectible coins, gold watches or jewelry, Akron Coin & Jewelry offers competitive pricing and excellent customer service. Come to their convenient location to buy or sell your precious metals coins or possessions.
– The Executive Coin Company in Stowe, OH is an A+ BBB accredited business offering exceptional grade gold coins as well as Morgan Silver Dollars and Indian cents. They have new inventory added weekly and will work with every customer to ensure they receive the best value. The Company has been in businesses since 1990’s, accredited by BBB since 1995 and on eBay for over 9 years with excellent feedback ratings.
– Richfield Coin and Jewelry Exchange is among A+ coin dealers in Ohio looking for your business to buy or sell bullion or historical coins and also watches or jewelry. Having been accredited since 2007 this dealer has been serving Akron, OH community without any complaints filed to date. They are a great place to buy or sell your old jewelry, coin collections or individual precious metal coins and bullion bars.
One of the best options for finding gold bullion for sale in Ohio is at coin shows that are held every year in Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland. The Cleveland Coin and Stamp Show is a free venue that features reputable coin dealers in Ohio who you can talk to and will educate you on purchasing gold coins and bullion.
Buying gold can be a time consuming and somewhat confusing processes. Use the services of United States Gold Bureau and their how to buy gold 101 education brochure to simplify your gold buying experience.