San Francisco is synonymous with gold – the gold rush, gold bullion and gold coins. There are premier gold dealers in San Francisco that can guide you through the confusion of purchasing, storing, selling and managing gold for your investment portfolio.
San Francisco Gold Dealers
I always urge people to not isolate themselves to their local market when it comes to purchasing gold. The company I recommend all overs for bullion purchases is American Hartford Gold, which is a Los Angeles Gold dealer.
1. One of the premier gold bullion dealers in California is Pacific Precious Metals. This company is listed as a company that provides clients with courteous and discreet purchasing services as well as assaying services and appraisals.
2. Oxbridge House is advertised as one of the foremost gold dealers in San Francisco and they also trade in precious metals. Founded in 1990 Oxbridge House enjoys an A+ BBB rating.
3. San Francisco Gold Buyers on West Portal Avenue will educate customers on how to choose gold for investment portfolios and appraises gold collections on the spot.
4. Birch Gold Group offers a free investment kit and the opportunity to speak with a precious metals specialist. They protect clients by educating them on economic instability by providing gold purchasing options.
5. Robert R. Johnson Inc. deals in gold coins both in selling, purchasing and appraising. They have developed coin collections for collectors throughout the world and have been classified as important gold dealers in San Francisco.
6. San Francisco gold buyers includes Trader Sam’s who buys and sells gold coins as well as gold bullion and estate jewelry. For twenty-six years Trader Sam’s has enjoyed a high reputation in the gold business and customer service is highlighted by five stars.
7. Valley Goldmine is one of the safest and easiest gold dealers in San Francisco. They offer individual consultations for every client are rated A by the BBB and consistently offer high prices for gold coins and bullion.
8. United Rare Coins & Precious Metals of San Francisco helps clients in buying gold bullion by researching the current demand, supply and making sure bullion and coins are NGC and PCGS graded.
9. Provident Metals are San Francisco based precious metals and gold brokers that wholesale gold bullion. They offer discount pricing on the precious metals on their website.
10. Gainesville Coins of San Francisco offers worldwide customers the opportunity to purchase U.S. gold coins at unbelievable prices. Numismatists and representatives are trained to provide top information on buying and selling gold bullion. They specialize in gold coins that were minted in San Francisco and have a range of products that would enhance any investment package.
Gold dealers in other markets include: